twit photo twitter_zps2c090e65.png facebook photo facebook_zps09d94e62.png mail photo mail_zpsf04fac82.png ig photo instagram_zps369f8a48.png yt photo youtube_zps2b63032c.png bloglovin photo bloglovin_zps8ed3b808.png

Followers

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Birthday Manicure ♥ OPI - Absolutely Alice

Hey guys! :D Guess what! Today is my 20th birthday! ^_^ Thank you to those who have sent me messages and stuff like that! ♥ Love you guys!
Being my birthday, I wanted to wear something special and sparkly on my nails! :) I think this polish is totally perfect for that! I can't think of a better occasion to pull this beauty out of my untried basket.

This will be a bit more pic heavy than my posts usually are - because this polish is just beeeeeautiful! :D

OPI Absolutely Alice
 

If you follow polish collections, HTFs (hard to find) etc, then you'll definitely know this polish! I'm so lucky to even own this polish, let alone get it for the price I did ;) No I won't tell you how much lol!
Absolutely Alice is from the Alice In Wonderland collection from 2010, which is very hard to find now and sells for insane amounts on eBay.
It's a clear base with blue and gold glitters. I believe this collection came out when OPI started stepping out of the box and releasing beauties like this one!
Absolutely Alice is SUPER dense for a glitter and I only needed 2 coats! It also dries to quite a smooth finish for a glitter like this. It was fine with 1 coat of Seche Vite top coat, but I added another just to be sure. :)



If you want something similar to this but way cheaper (in Australia), BYS has a colour called "Through The Looking Glass", and it's pretty similar to Absolutely Alice, though it's a lot less dense. You could just layer it over a base colour, though. :) You can probably find it at Gloss stores.

Close up ♥

LOOK AT THOSE GLITTAHS!
Thank you again to all the lovely ladies who wished me a happy birthday! ♥ I love you guys!
Thanks for reading :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

blue glitters are so beautiful! >< love it!

heartNAT said...

Happy birthday! What a beautiful polish!

Kristy said...

Happy birthday!

Oh to be 20 again & I adore AA

Barbra said...

♥♥ Happy Birthday Elissa ♥♥

Anna's Polish Addiction said...

Happy Birthday :) . I love this polish!

beachgal said...

Happy b'day! - And wow - lucky you owning AA! It's one I was around collecing for when the collection came out - I knew it was special and bought about 3 bottles of it along with Mad As A Hatter and none have lived up to these 2 no matter how many others have tried to imitate them.

Eat.Sleep.Polish. said...

Happy Birthday! I am so jealous of everyone who owns this one! I wasn't quite obsessed with polish when this collection was released, so I never bought it. It's a gorgeous color!

Polish Alcoholic said...

Happy Bday!

Looveeee Absolutely Alice!

Polish and Prejudice said...

Happy birthday! You've totally put the nail in my coffin and now I'm lemming hard for this polish. I hope you had a great birthday!

Choi said...

This is the right polish for the occasion, so sparkly and wow! Have a happy birthday!

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com