twit photo twitter_zps2c090e65.png facebook photo facebook_zps09d94e62.png mail photo mail_zpsf04fac82.png ig photo instagram_zps369f8a48.png yt photo youtube_zps2b63032c.png bloglovin photo bloglovin_zps8ed3b808.png

Followers

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Sunday, September 9, 2012

GGNAC 2: Gimme That Bling!

This is going up a little late but I almost forgot about this until late last night! So here is the September 9 post for the Girly Girl challenge! The theme is "Gimme That Bling: Diamonds are a girl's best friend, so put some sparkle on those nails!" :) Since I didn't remember about this till late last night, I again didn't have any time to do nail art. :( But I did get to try a new polish of mine! :D

I'm doing a polish swap with a lovely girl from the US who I met on Instagram, Natalie! Check out her page if you have IG, she does gorgeous manis! :) She sent me this gorgeous polish along with some others that have been on my wish list for ages! Thank youuuuu so much Nat if you read this! :) I hope to show you guys my new polishes ASAP!
I also hauled 7 new polishes at the Royal Adelaide Show today that I'm sure you'll be seeing soon! :)


This is Milani One Coat Glitter - Pink Flare! The first thing I thought when I saw this was, this looks just like OPI - Teenage Dream! So I googled and yup, it's basically a dupe! Very exciting for me because I got into polish after the Katy Perry collection.


This would definitely have to be one of the bling-iest polishes I have! Pink Flare is a pink tinted base with a buuuuunch of glitters. Lots of pink micro glitters, and slightly larger holographic glitter. Soooo pretty! As the base is tinted, and the glitter is so dense, it doesn't take a lot to be opaque like some other glitters. I used three coats but I wish I'd left it at two because the third coat made the overall colour on the nail a tad darker. I don't like to wear glitters like this but are in a clear base or have less glitter because I like my glitter to be opaque. This one was perfect for me! Suuuper sparkly!

On the back of the bottle it does say that if it gets thick that you will need to use a polish thinner, because glitters like this do get thick very quickly!

Thankyou again Natalie for this totally gorgeous polish! I loveee. :)

Elissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com