twit photo twitter_zps2c090e65.png facebook photo facebook_zps09d94e62.png mail photo mail_zpsf04fac82.png ig photo instagram_zps369f8a48.png yt photo youtube_zps2b63032c.png bloglovin photo bloglovin_zps8ed3b808.png

Followers

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Saturday, September 8, 2012

31DC2012: Day 8 - Metallic (FAIL)

Soooo, today the manicure I have to show you is a fail. :( I was looking forward to today's mani but it sucks!  I'll just get it over and done with... :(

Today's theme is metallic. I am not a fan of metallic nails just on their own but, metallics are good for stamping! So I decided to do some stamping with a metallic. That's why this was a fail. But everyone has their bad days okay? :P

As the base colour, I used a franken I made the other night! I don't have a suuuuper light baby blue in my collection so I decided to franken one. :) It's a little bit on the minty side of blue under some lights, rather than a true blue.

I then stamped over it with Sally Hansen - Celeb City. I don't know if it's just this polish that made the stamping a fail, or user error, but I'm gonna show you anyway. I use the Konad M63 plate. I stamped using swirly design, it sort of looks like ribbon to me. I didn't wear this mani for long at all but my boyfriend said the ribbony design looked cool so maybe I'll have to try it again soon.


So I'm sorry that I had to show you this fail mani but I promise I'll have better ones to show you coming up! :)

Elissa


6 comments:

Agia said...

Why fail? I think it looks really nice :)

Victoria - manicurator said...

I think it looks delicate and pretty!! And your nails are gorgeous :)

Elissa Vaughan said...

Thankyou Victoria! :) Thankyou for checking out my blog! I love yours! :D

Elissa

Elissa Vaughan said...

Thankyou! I guess it just didn't turn out the way I had hoped. :P and I smeared my pointer and middle nails!
But thankyou :)

Kas said...

I don't think it's a fail at all. I think it's lovely :)

Beautiful Living said...

Hey :) Hope you are having a good weekend!!!
I like this manicure, I don't think it is a fail at all:) I imagine it would look cool if you used black polish for the stamping too?
Have a great day :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com