twit photo twitter_zps2c090e65.png facebook photo facebook_zps09d94e62.png mail photo mail_zpsf04fac82.png ig photo instagram_zps369f8a48.png yt photo youtube_zps2b63032c.png bloglovin photo bloglovin_zps8ed3b808.png

Followers

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Thursday, September 6, 2012

31DC2012: Day 6 - Violet

I'm gonna be honest here. I don't know exactly what shade of purple 'violet' is. I'm guessing it's more on the pink side but I don't really have a clue and can't be bothered looking it up. :P Lazy me.

For Day 6 of the 31 Day Challenge I decided to try a polish that I've had in my untrieds basket for a fairly long time now!
Essence - Break Through is a bright-ish, mid tone purple. That's the best description I can give. I'm not good at describing polishes, I'm sorry. :( I really don't like this kind of purple on myself to be honest. I like pastel purples and dark ones but I'm not the biggest fan of mid tone purples on me.

Artificial Light
I then topped Break Through with OPI - Divine Swine! A polish that I've never been able to find the perfect colour to wear underneath! I actually only have half of my Divine Swine left even though I've only worn it once, because I've used it in a few frankens. Divine Swine is a mix of small magenta-ish glitters and a bit larger silver glitters.
Natural Light
I wasn't sure how these would look together but I like the result! :) Not sure if I'll wear it again, however.

I'm so sorry that I haven't done any actual "nail art" so far in the challenge. But I promise I have some coming right up! :)

Elissa


2 comments:

Jennifer [littlejsnailcorner] said...

I think you paired the two polishes perfectly! Love the color and the glitters :)

CrazyPolishes (Dimpal) said...

i like essence polishes

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com